Skip to main content
- All pedals manufactured by Butcher Pedals come with a one (1) year warranty against parts and workmanship with the exception of any switches which are warrantied for 30 days.
- Butcher Pedals warrants the product to be free from defects in material and workmanship for a period of one (1) year from the original date of purchase.
- Should the product fail during the one year warranty period we will either repair or replace the product in question at our discretion. Butcher Pedals reserves the right to reject warranty claims that fail to meet the criteria contained within. The warranty only covers defects in manufacturing if discovered while using this product as directed by Butcher Pedals.
- This warranty does not cover loss of the item in question in any circumstances including theft. It also doesn't cover damage caused by misuse, abuse, modifications, improper storage, weather or other environmental damage. Butcher Pedals will make any necessary repairs without charge for any parts and labor but any and all shipping charges to the repair location must be paid by the owner. This includes any brokerage or customs fees if it is returned via courier (UPS, FedEX, DHL etc.) services. Any extra shipping fees or charges incurred by Butcher Pedals upon the pedals receipt will be the responsability of the sender.
- Butcher Pedals will not be held liable to any party for any damages that could result from the failure of this product. Damages that are included but are in no way limited to are: any lost profits or any other loss of monetary issues, the damage of other equipment, and incidental or consequential damages arising from the use, or inability to use this product. Butcher Pedals will not be liable for any more than the amount of the purchase price, up to a maximum of what is the current retail purchase price.
- Butcher Pedals will solely honor the warranty and terms contained herein and will reject all other warranties either expressed or implied upon our products. Should you need to make a warranty claim you must contact Butcher Pedals first for a RMA (returning merchandise authorization) number which must be wrote on the return shipping box. By purchasing and or using the product, the user accepts all terms contained herein.