A modern spin on the classic Rangemaster sound. The Bullfrog Boost returns with a N.O.S. vintage Mullard CV7003 (aka mil-spec OC44) germanium transistor. The Bullfrog Boost was the first product I made for sale and remains a best seller of mine to this day and after a hiatus it returns for a very limited run with a Mullard Transistor. It still packs a 3 position switch for varied tones and an internally adjustable bias control. It's true bypass and also negative ground so it will work with all the usual power supplies. Like most boosters it sound the best when placed first in your signal chain. Bring the classic sound home today for just $135.
Range: Select the amount of eq boost.
Level: Sets the amount of output volume of the pedal.
- Made in Canada
- 1 year warranty
- Hand selected N.O.S. Mullard CV7003 (Mil-spec OC44) germanium transistor.
- True Bypass Switching
- Size: 11.2cm x 6cm (4 7/16" x 2 3/8")
- Industry standard 9V DC 2.1mm negative ground barrel plug.
- Daisy chainable with all standard negative ground power supplies.
- Use with an unregulated 9V DC power supply or any power supply exceeding 9V is not recommended.
- Current Consumption: 3mA